Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Latest News

Cast

Best Series Ever?

Is Prison Break really the best show you've ever seen? It is very difficult to decide on this as someone who has seen close to 100 episodes and nearly 1000 movies to date. When I close my eyes and try to make a neutral decision, I am trying to find something else that is not in the series or film. There is probably no other series that is so fast-paced and immersive that the script is written intelligently.



Perhaps it may not have been noticed, but Prison Break also focuses on family ties and family concept, which is a very important message. Which is the best series in you, and if your decision is Prison Break, please share with us the best of which direction.
Best Series Ever? Reviewed by CanerboY on 11:22 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Prison Break: Resurrection © 2010 - 2016
Michael Scofield: "I'll take my chances."

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.